Saturday, January 5, 2008

You Gotta Believe!


Life is crazy,  all you have to do is ask for it and with a little patience and work on your end, you shall receive.  Today is a day where I had a couple of Ah ha moments and with those moments, at least for me, things start to make sense.  So anyway, my whole point is that since I started to pay attention to my body.  Every ache and pain that I have ever had seemed to have resurfaced.  The difference this time is that I was able to pinpoint what was happening and why.  Well, it's funny how life works because after I found the perfect pant and wore them for the first day, it was almost infectious.  I wanted to run out and buy three or four more.  I found myself going out and buying a much needed pair of boots for under $30 bucks.  With the credit card in hand the world was mine and I had just realize that I could take it over, just by buying clothes.  I walked around ready to spend my saving on a whole new wardrobe, and then I walked by a huge mirror and saw the most poised beautiful woman I had seen.  I walked up to the mirror and realized that it was me.  I hardly recognized the woman looking back at me.  I smiled real big and also realized that I might need to slow down and get to know this woman a little better before I spend all my money on someone I hardly know.  At that moment I turned around and went to the bookstore and decided to buy a book on style and a couple of fashion magazines.  Knowing who you are and what you want your fashion style to be is a calculated process that a lot of woman tend to take for granted.  We have so many fashion magazines telling us what is in style what we should wear for all seasons of the year and no one is telling us how we should wear them.  So I decided that at this point for my next purchase I was going to take my time buy only what was needed and only what fit my body.  So as I continue to take care of my body and pay attention to the things it needs not so much to the things it wants.  I know that the little aches and pains will be a thing of the past.  Until we meet again...
May all your outfits match 
Tippi 

No comments:

Quality vs. Quantity Fall Wish List