Friday, September 19, 2008

Quality Shopping Vs. Quantity Shopping

Last week in Fall Fixers, I talked about how hot it was outside and looking at sweaters just made me sweat.  This week I have managed to do some virtual shopping and put together a couple of pieces that I would like to incorporate into my wardrobe when I go shopping in October.  I must say that besides it being really hard not to hit the checkout button when I created my wish lists at my favorite on-line stores, I pulled together some  awesome pieces for my fall wardrobe.  There is just one slight dilemma.  After pulling outfits together and putting together a budget for what I can spend on my fall collection,  I was faced with either getting one or two classic good quality items that could last for decades or getting several pieces that could potentially tide me over for the next 2-3 years.  This was going to be a difficult decision because I felt as if I needed so much but did I really need all those items or just simply want them, but at the end of the day I knew I had to make a decision.  My mind wandered back to me carrying several bags throughout the mall and then getting my clothes home trying them on one more time to make sure they fit and also look at them in a different light.  I started to sweat just thinking about it, so I decided to just put the whole shopping wish list down and pick it back up when the beginning of October rolls around.  Until then peep out my wish list and let me know what you think and what is on your fall wish list.  I'll label the quantity vs. quality so that you all can see my dilemma.    Peace out and until next time... May all your outfits match!

No comments:

Quality vs. Quantity Fall Wish List