Friday, January 11, 2008

Technical Difficulties

I want to apologize to all the listeners who were waiting to hear my live talk show last night!
The site was having technical difficulties so I couldn't log on.  So let's try it again next week.
I'll post the date and time when I get it.  In other fashion news.  I haven't posted in a while and I am sorry, I was busy getting ready for the radio show.  So I promise, you will hear from me this weekend as I touch on closet connection and how your closet is connected to your everyday life more than what you think.  So everyone open up that closet door and get ready to move out with old and in with the new.  In the meantime, take a listen to the show that I had after everyone hung up, answer the poll question, and continue to read my blog.  Until the next time remember to love your body from the outside in and last but not least,
May all your outfits match
Tippi

No comments:

Quality vs. Quantity Fall Wish List