Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Coated Tale

Okay so this year I am really going to do it!!  I am going to update my coat closet or lack there of.
As cold as it was outside the past 3 years I have managed to get by with layering big chunky sweaters
and turtlenecks.  My turtleneck and sweater collection is to die for might I add.
I guess you can call it a coming of age moment but I can feel my mind set shifting into classic yet
funky mode as I turn another chapter in the book of life.  Okay so I know seeing all of these fabulous
coats in the magazines have sparked this zest of life into my thinking, but I gonna bite this time and really
invest in myself.  So of course I have done plenty of research and budgeted out what I was going to spend.
I have a couple of ideas that I want to share with you!!
Let me know what you think!
Until Next Time...May All Your Outfits Match

No comments:

Quality vs. Quantity Fall Wish List