Sunday, April 13, 2008

Welcome Back

Well, I have been out of commission for a month and a couple of days, and I must say I do miss being able to write about how I have rejuvinated myself from the outside in.  I can admit that I have had a lot going on in the last month and my life has somewhat been moving at an even faster pace but in the midst of it I managed to look good.  So anyway my only sense of relief is when I look into the mirror and see just how damn good I look.
I have decided to post my favorite spring outfit, since spring is in the air.  I am so excited, I love all the spring colors and fabrics.  Peep out one of my favorite springs looks and I look forward to talking about warm season wear with you.  Until the next time... May all your outfits match.
Tippi

No comments:

Quality vs. Quantity Fall Wish List