Friday, February 22, 2008

Closet Disconnection


Well, it has truly been a minute and I apologize again for not connecting with you.  There has been a lot going on in my life and I must say while my life has become more hectic, I still managed to look cute and maintain it together from the outside looking in.  I will be honest in saying that my closet has shifted from this small tiny room that has many compartments to various piles spread out around my room .  I have lost control, and I am okay with that, I know that organizing my closet space again will just need some attention that I haven't been able to give in the past couple of weeks.  So my game plan is to take a weekend off from work and spend 36 hours on getting the job done.  This will be a breeze, I have my cappuccino maker, some of my favorite shows TiVo, and plenty of snacks.  I can admit that I have fallen off the bandwagon and it is time to get back on.  And speaking of on, I can truly admit that I have managed to work with what I have and incorporate my new boots, purse and wallet.  My game has stepped up in the way I walk and handle business.  I  am so looking forward to continuing on this journey of outer beauty.  I will keep you posted on how my weekend goes with re- organizing my closet.  Until the next time... May all your outfits match
Tippi

No comments:

Quality vs. Quantity Fall Wish List